It's GO TIME!

Thursday

I've been looking forward to today for months! At first I was like, "Sarah, don't be dumb, you can't write a 50,000 word novel in a month right before your wedding". But then I thought... naaaah I can do it! Well, I can at least try, right?! I'm so glad I'm doing it, because it just feels so good to be a part of something like this - it's like you and thousands of other people are working towards a collective goal, and I keep having to remind myself that I actually wrote a whole novel last year and I could potentially have two novels waiting to be edited by December - how exciting is that?! Halfway to my dream of being a published author!

So instead of rambling on about why I'm so excited, maybe I should just start huh? Yeah, good idea... catch you later with a word count! And good luck to the rest of you doing NaNoWriMo! :)


 

Popular Posts