Happy Monday :)

Sunday

Happy Monday to you! My what a weekend it was! My handsome fiance and I had the most amazing engagement party. It went off without a hitch and it was the best feeling in the world to have all the people we love around us and to have our families and friends get to know each other. There were so many lovely stories told and sentiments extended about us and to us, and a lot of laughs to be had. I love how two people just being in love can make so many others happy and make so many things happen.
Before I was a little overwhelmed by this whole wedding planning thing, with all the options available, all the expense, the drama, but after Saturday night I feel at peace with it all and I think we both know that the most important thing on our wedding day is not the dress, the cake, the cars, the food, or even the venue. It's about bringing two families together and sharing the joy.
Have a fabulous week xo
 

Popular Posts