Writing advice link love

Monday

Lately I've become a bit of a Twitter fan. Although I don't particularly like using it, I have managed to surround myself with publishers, authors and book lovers, who I follow and who follow me. It's become a really useful tool, as it has connected me with so much writing advice through links posted by these people. So I thought I would share some of these with you, because we all need a little advice and reassurance every now and then. Do you find Twitter useful?

Finding the Guts to Write

Marketing Before you Write

Ten Reasons why your Story could be Rejected

Twenty Essential Tips on Rewriting your Story until it Shines

What makes a Million Dollar Bestseller

Five Mistakes of New Fiction Writers

Five Common Writing Blunders that can Annoy or Bore our Readers

Three Simple Mistakes that can Kill your Chances of Having a Bestseller

The Hottest Tip no Fiction Writer can Afford to Ignore

Ten Questions your Readers should not have to ask

Ten Ways to Strengthen your Beginning

Hope you're feeling inspired now!

 

Popular Posts