skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
the glamorous dreamer
Happy Monday :)
Sunday
The sun is shining and it's set to be a beautiful week here in Wellington, so Happy Monday people, hope your week is off to a good start. :)
“If things start happening, don't worry, don't stew, just go right along and you'll start happening too.”
- Dr. Seuss
(This photo is part of a wee adventure we had in Wellington on the weekend which I shall tell you about later in the week:)
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
I've moved!
Hello everyone, remember me?! Logging into this blog this morning I was absolutely stoked to see that, even though I haven't posted anyt...
Happy Monday :)
Yesterday I went to the rugby with my family and a bunch of family friends were there supporting our very own Jason Woodward . One of the m...
Oh hey Sun!
It's a whole 22 degrees celcius outside! Woop woop! Helloooooo summer!
Wednesday Writers: Jamie Winn
As an aspiring author, it’s always good to hear stories of other people’s success. They inspire us to not procrastinate, and reassure us tha...
Wednesday Writers: Steve Theunissen
As an aspiring author, it’s always good to hear stories of other people’s success. They inspire us to not procrastinate, and reassure us tha...
lookbook
I just had this crazy LookBook (and some My Modern Metropolis) binge...I probably saved like around twenty photos of styles I'm drooli...
Wednesday Writers: Joe Gaines
As an aspiring author, it’s always good to hear stories of other people’s success. They inspire us to not procrastinate, and reassure us tha...
the day has come!
happy summer :)
Losing control and taking it back
It's two months today since I made my last trip from Masterton to Stokes Valley, this time with a trailer fully laden with all that is m...
It's November on Friday!!
Wow that crept up quick! Here I was thinking November was aaaaages away, and all of a sudden it's THIS FRIDAY! So that means NaNoWriMo s...