skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
the glamorous dreamer
Cuuuuuuute!
Thursday
O . M . G I want to adopt this puppy!
(Sourced from
NZ Herald
)
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
I've moved!
Hello everyone, remember me?! Logging into this blog this morning I was absolutely stoked to see that, even though I haven't posted anyt...
Happy Monday :)
Yesterday I went to the rugby with my family and a bunch of family friends were there supporting our very own Jason Woodward . One of the m...
Oh hey Sun!
It's a whole 22 degrees celcius outside! Woop woop! Helloooooo summer!
Wednesday Writers: Jamie Winn
As an aspiring author, it’s always good to hear stories of other people’s success. They inspire us to not procrastinate, and reassure us tha...
Wednesday Writers: Steve Theunissen
As an aspiring author, it’s always good to hear stories of other people’s success. They inspire us to not procrastinate, and reassure us tha...
lookbook
I just had this crazy LookBook (and some My Modern Metropolis) binge...I probably saved like around twenty photos of styles I'm drooli...
the day has come!
happy summer :)
acceptance!
It's kind of odd lately because it hasn't fully, recognizably felt like summer yet. Even though I've been out of school for over...
Seeing Red
I'm a bit shy when it comes to sharing my own work, even though I write for a living. But journalism and creative writing are whole diff...
Wednesday Writers: Joe Gaines
As an aspiring author, it’s always good to hear stories of other people’s success. They inspire us to not procrastinate, and reassure us tha...