Happy new year!

Sunday

Well, I'm back at work today so I thought it would be a good time to come back to blogging too! I am so damn excited to be back sharing my quaint little world with you all, and I'm so damn pumped for this year! There is so much going on! I'm starting a nutrition course a week from now, in my quest to become a health coach and I've already become (Facebook) friends with some of my Kiwi classmates, so I'm so looking forward to meeting them in person sometime this year - hooray for new friends! I've got the writing bug back, and I'm so determined to finish something this year, although I haven't decided which project it's going to be. And well, it's summer here, so it's always an exciting time - I've got beach days on the brain!

Hope you all had an amazing silly season and a raring to go for the year. What are your plans? Is 2014 going to be your year? Comment!!


 

Popular Posts